FIGHTING THE HEART WAR WITH LOVE.

tbt- 4.12.12- Happy 1 month Hayden!

30 April 2014



Happy 1 month birthday to our personal hero and heart warrior!! 
This month I have learned more about myself than I have my entire life. I have learned that just when you think you have nothing left to give, you find the inner strength to give ten times more. I've learned that I have the most selfless, caring friends in the entire world, that I've got great cat-like reflexes when it comes to catching vomit. That being a mother to a heart baby and one with a brain injury means giving up a good portion, if not all, of your personal life- of which I am sure this is just the beginning of. I've learned that so many people care about and love me and my family- that may be the most overwhelming lesson yet.  I've learned that it is possible to love two children with all of your heart and love them equally but for different reasons. I've learned and accepted that Hayden was given to us for a reason- because God knew me better than I knew myself and he knew I'd fight every second of my life to make sure Hayden's life is all he deserves it to be....
Happy one-month birthday Hayden. Thank you for teaching me and allowing me to be all I was meant to be.

No comments :

Post a Comment


DEDICATED TO HAYDEN JETER DORSETT
3.12.12 - 8.16.12

copyright 2012 - 2015 hayden's heart inc. 501(c)(3) all rights reserved blog design by Madison & Mi